Step 1: Register
You need to register with us before you can order online, if you have already registered with us or already have an account, go to Step 2.
|To do this: |
Once you have submitted the registration form, we will send you an email with your username and automatically generated password ready for you to login and begin ordering
Step 2: Login
Once you login, you can place order with us online any time of the day.
|To do this: |
Step 3: Browse for Products
There are two methods you can use to browse for products:
Step 4: Add Products to Cart
You can add products into your cart by using either of the following methods:
Step 5: Checkout & View Basket
Once you have added all items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, you can review your cart and checkout to finalise your online order.
NOTE: If you are not logged in at this point, you will be taken to the registration form. If you are already registered, click back to Home and login or register to obtain a user account as described in Step 1.
Step 6: Enter Order Details
- Complete the details of your order and ensure you specify the delivery location and provide any additional instructions. repeat the submission process.
- Click on Next
Step 7: Review your Purhase Order
Prior to submitting your order, you can review and double check the details of your purchase order.
- Review your the items and fees on your purchase order
- Click on the checkbox to acknowledge our Terms and Conditions
- Click on Submit to in order to finalise your order
NOTE: If you notice some details are incorrectly specified, you may click on 'Back' to modify your basket and repeat the submission process
Step 8: Enter your credit card details
You will be asked to enter your credit card details
- Select your credit card provider
- Enter your credit card no
- Enter your expiry date
- Enter the security code which is the last 3 digits of the number printed on the back of your credit card
NOTE: The transmissions of your credit card details to our payment server is secured using SSL 128 bit encryption. SSL is an IT industry standard encryption technology that ensure your information remains secure.
Step 9: Order Submitted
Congratulations, you have successfully submitted your order!
- Print your Purchase Order for reference
- View your Order History